- Assists with technical consulting support for the cyber security controls for critical digital systems and components
- Assists with consulting support for the site cyber security infrastructure which includes items, such as, SIEMS, vulnerability and compliance scanners, networking components, servers and workstations.
- Helps to develop and provide technical expertise on the cyber security operations and processes.
- Takes a participatory role in periodic assessments, benchmarks and tabletops of the Cyber Security Program. Supports NRC, INPO and other external parties in the audit and inspection of the Cyber Security Program.
- Takes a participatory role in cyber incident response and recovery, the identification of vulnerabilities in the protected systems and the performance of cyber risk assessments on new and existing systems.
- Assists the Cyber Program Team with the maintenance of Cyber Security compliance, procedures, and training.
- Pursuing a technical degree in the field such as Information Technology, Cyber Security, Engineering or Experience Equivalent
- Basic knowledge of the operation of Cyber Security tools and computer systems.
- Basic knowledge of security controls testing, security audits, and security assessments.
Primary Location: Louisiana-St. Francisville
Job Function: Students / Early Careers
FLSA Status: Nonexempt
Relocation Option: Not approved
Union description/code: NON BARGAINING UNIT-NBU
Number of Openings: 1
Req ID: 80641
Travel Percentage:Up to 25%
An Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Vets. Please click here to view the full statement
View full post on National Cyber Security Ventures
Sponsored Link: http://youtube.com/no1hacker